Valley Center Hornets
March 17, 2017
- ATTENTION SENIORS & JUNIORS! Please turn in any Marco’s Pizza Discount Cards you have left and money, if you sold any, to Ms. Joyal by Monday, March 27th. These funds are being raised to help provide for After Prom. Any Juniors that would like to help sell these as well please see Ms. Joyal. They are $10.00 a card and 100% of the profits go towards your After Prom Event!
- The DEADLINE to turn in Picture Packets is today FRIDAY, MARCH 17! Please return your packet and/or money for your order to Mrs. Edwards in A45. Emails were sent out last week if this still applies to you!
- Any student interested in high school cheer &/or mascot for the 2017-18 school year can pick up the paperwork from Ms. Horton in V6 or the HS Athletic Office. IF you have questions contact Ms. Horton.
- Are you ready for Hornet Highlights 2018? All students interested in applying for next years Madrigals, Women’s Choir or Choraleers should see Mr. McCormick THIS WEEK! You also have the option to enroll in Mixed Choir so don’t miss out, be a part of HH18!
- Any student interested in helping with Wheatland’s field day on Friday, May 12th from 12:30pm-3:30pm needs to see Mrs. Russell before spring break.
- Any student interested in helping with Kansas Kids Fitness Day at West on Friday, May 5th from 9am-12:30pm needs to see Mrs. Russell before spring break.
- ATTENTION SENIORS: Your Senior Panoramic Class of 2017 Photo will be Friday, March 31 at 11:15 AM. If you are in WATC, College Study, or the Internship Program, please make arrangements with your Instructors to be here this day by 11:15 AM.
- Attention Students: sign up for College Visits here!
Visits will take place during activity period in the library, on April 5
You must be signed up before 3:00 pm, Tuesday, April 4th, to attend.
Please visit: http://www.usd262.net/schools/high_school/counseling__scholarship/college_visits___v_c_h_s/
Visits for April 5th are as follows:
• Butler Community College
• Washburn University
• Wichita State University