Thank you for your interest in USD 262 Valley Center Schools!
Please review the information and the links below for
employment opportunities. All posted positions are considered
open until filled unless otherwise noted. For additional questions, please email:
Mike Bonner, Assistant Superintendent at email@example.com.
How to View and/or Apply for a Position with USD 262
- Certified Position applications are accepted ONLY ONLINE! If you are contacted for an interview, you will be asked to bring copies of transcripts, license, etc. ONLY completed applications will be considered for interviews.
- Classified Position applications are accepted ONLY ONLINE!
- Substitute Teachers ($90 per day or $45.00 per 1/2 day) applications are accepted online only.
- Supplemental Position applications are accepted ONLY ONLINE!
To view the available positions, please click on "View our open positions" link above. An online application may be completed by clicking on the "Start an application for employment" link.
- Sedgwick County Coop Positions in Valley Center Schools see information below.
Special Education Position Information
The Sedgwick County Special Education Cooperative (Coop) hires and places Certified Teachers and Para Educators in the Valley Center Schools. The following opportunities currently exist:
Para at VCIS PBS classroom 36 hours /week
Para at Wheatland IS classroom 36 hours/week
Para at Abilene ECD classroom 16 hours/week
Adaptive Special Education teacher- Wheatland Elementary
Qualifications: Must have or be eligible for KS licensure in special education OR have regular education license with interest in becoming licensed to teach special education. USD#262 partners with SCAESIC#618 (www.sped618.org) in the hiring of special education staff.
Interested Applicants: Please complete an on-line application at https://www.applitrack.com/sedgwick/onlineapp/
Please visit www.sped618.org for a full list of Coop openings.
To Apply for Coop positions, follow this link:
USD 262 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment
practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap.